The VPA are looking to order seed potatoes this year, for the 2021 season with delivery in January, in several varieties.
Planting potatoes couldn’t be easier, they can go direct into your garden or you can have them in tubs, plastic bags or any container you can find! Fill with compost and place the seed potatoes on top. Keep them watered and fertilised and you will be able to have fresh potatoes within 3-4 months.
We can offer:
First Earlies to plant around late March
- Pentland Javelin (good all round eating and can be used as show potato)
- Winston (good all round eating and can be used as show potato)
Second Earlies plant early to mid-April
- Charlotte (salad potato)
- Kestrel (good all round eating and can be used as show potato)
Main Crop plant mid to late April
- Cara (good all round eating and can be used as show potato)
- Pink Fir Apple (salad potato)
The seed potatoes will come in a 2kg pack ready for you to plant.
If you would like to pre-order them, (it would help us to order the right amount!), please contact Lin Underwood at email@example.com by 23rd August